Affordable Language Services is the leading provider of medical interpreters in the Tri-State area. Due to the growth of certain languages spoken in our area, we need to hire more interpreters.
We are looking for part-time, contract-based positions for people who can conduct oral and written language assessments on applicants. We will pay per assessment; these can be conducted remotely from your home office. We need people to conduct oral and written Japanese/English language evaluations.
The evaluator must be able to speak, read and write the language in which he/she is evaluating to check for accuracy, meaning, omissions, etc. Reports need to be written in English.
Some of the credentials/qualifications that we are looking for are:
- College degree
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of the English and target language grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Interpreting knowledge of code of ethics and standards of practice is preferred but not required.
- Interpreting and translation experienced preferred
If you are interested on this position, please send us your resume to Elba@affordablelanguages.com , fax it to 513-793 4755 or mail it to 4350 Glendale Milford Road, Suite 230 Cincinnati, OH 45242